Saturday 6 July 2013

New four year deal for Brad Guzan

Brad Guzan has signed a new four deal with Aston Villa.

The club has moved to secure the future of the American shot stopper, just a year after the player had been released, then brought back again.

Paul Lambert showed his faith in the keeper last season by consistently picking him ahead of the vastly experienced Irish keeper Shay Given.

Brad enthused "For me, it's an honour and a privilege to play for Aston Villa Football Club and to commit my future long-term. I'm overjoyed by it.

"To have this opportunity to commit my future, with the plans and the future being what they are going forward, it's tremendously exciting and I know that's not just for me but for everybody, including the fans. This is what Aston Villa Football Club is all about, we're a very connected and very committed group and we want to strive to be the best we can possibly be going forward. What we're building here as a Club, what the manager is building could be very special."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+