Tuesday 18 November 2014

Brian Little channels his energies into Jersey

Villa legend Brian Little, has been installed as the Jersey FA's new Director of Football.

Little - a trophy winner with Villa as both a player and a manager - joins the JFA in the newly created role.

Little's position as Director of Football is funded by a local accountancy and investment management group.



"I have had a number of opportunities to return to football management, but the offers have not felt right, until I met with the JFA and this one arose. 

"The opportunity is really exciting for me and I am looking forward to getting started. I believe that I can add some real value to the JFA by using my knowledge and experience to take a look at what is happening in local football and I will be working with the executive to develop a long term strategy." – Brian Little

"During the process of interviewing for the Jersey Head Coach position, Ian Seddon, who is Brian’s representative, got in touch with us about how Brian would be able to get involved with the JFA.

"A key element of Brian’s role will be to promote Jersey football both within and outside the island with a view to raising its profile. We believe that, with Brian’s help, we will attract more sponsorship into the game and, using his connections, be able to put together a much improved games programme for all our representative sides." – Phil Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+