Friday 28 November 2014

Roy Keane quits Villa to spend more time with his ego...

Roy Keane is the latest rat to leave Villa's sinking ship, hot on the heels of Darren Bent who fled to Brighton yesterday.

“Roy came to me this morning and he informed me that, ultimately, the difficulty of combining both roles has prompted his decision, which I respect totally,” we were informed by Villa's useless but seemingly unsackable manager Paul Lambert.

Ireland haven't got another match for FOUR MONTHS, but weirdly, Keane felt he couldn't manage both roles. Keane previously quit ITV on the eve of the World Cup, no doubt because he couldn't face having to look at Adrian Chiles.

"Ultimately, my roles with Villa and Ireland and combining my commitment to these have become too much." said the sometime badger chinned Keane

"It isn't fair to either Villa or Ireland, so I've made this decision. I'd like to thank Paul for giving me a great opportunity to come to a brilliant football club, I've really enjoyed my experiences at Villa and I wish the management team, the players, the supporters and the club nothing but the best going forward."




Martin O'Neill Interview 28th November 2014 from Football Association of Ireland on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+