Thursday 31 January 2013

Signed, Sylla Delivered, He's Ours


Yacouba Sylla's signing from French club Clermont Foot is now complete.

The 22-year-old defensive midfield player had earlier passed a medical and all the paperwork is now sorted and Sylla's registration is lodged with the Premier League.

He will train tomorrow at Bodymoor Heath with his new team-mates and will be eligible to play in Saturday's Goodison Park clash.

Sylla said "Playing at Villa Park will be unbelievable. It is a huge stadium with a great history and the crowd will be incredible. You dream about this when you become a footballer.

"I can hopefully help the team when we're defending against our opposition and to get the ball moving forward. I know the fans are very passionate and it will be great to get started as soon as possible.

"The Club has made me feel very welcome already. The facilities at the training ground are first-class and I will be very proud when I put on the shirt and play my first game. I am looking forward to this very much."

Sylla's squad number will be 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+