Thursday 31 January 2013

Simon Dawkins our latest loan from Spurs Lending Library

Villa have captured wide man Simon Dawkins in a last gasp loan move to the end of the season from Spurs  giving the player a chance to revive his career in England following a successful spell in Major League Soccer with high flying San Jose Earthquakes.

The winger played some exciting stuff in  Earthquakes's record-breaking campaign in which they set a new regular-season record for goals scored and achieved the highest points total in the league.

Simon says "Tottenham have been great with me and the past two seasons with San Jose have really kick-started my career. I never lost my belief and everything I've been through has made me stronger mentally as a player and as a person.

"I'm really focussed on what I need to do for the rest of this season and I'm looking forward to training with my new team-mates ahead of a big game against Everton this weekend."

Dawkins has been handed the Number 24 shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+