Wednesday 21 May 2014

Gary Gardner handed new two year deal.

Injury prone midfield prospect Gary Gardner has been handed a new two year deal by Aston Villa.

The player has a nightmare couple of seasons with injury which had led many to believe that his chance of making a major impact at Villa had gone.

However, against the backdrop that the current situation makes it difficult to sign new players, this almost feels like a fresh signing.

Niggling injures last term meant that Gary was unable to force his way into first team reckoning, though he did have a brief spell out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday.

Gary said "The manager and other people at the Club believe in me and know what I'm capable of. I want to be a big player for the team next season and I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can to demonstrate the potential they see in me."


Gary's brother and former Villa player Craig is returning to the Midlands to play for West Bromwich Albion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+