Wednesday 12 August 2015

Westside the latest to pen a five year deal...

Ashley Westwood, sole survivor of the FA Cup Final starting XI in the team that played that faced Bournemouth - has become the latest player to sign a lengthy five year deal.

The 25-year-old has played almost 100 times for Villa since rocking up from Crewe three years ago.

This time, photos showed him using a half decent pen to sign the deal, after Baker and Clark were seen using el cheapo biros.

Westwood trilled: "I am extremely pleased to sign a new contract and commit my future to Aston Villa.

"I was made to feel very welcome from the moment I first walked through the door and I'm very happy at the club.

"I believe I'm now entering what I hope will be the peak years of my career and I look forward to spending them here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+