Sunday 7 August 2016

CONFIRMED: Sinclair a Celtic player

Celtic have announced the signing of Aston Villa forward Scott Sinclair on a four-year deal.

“It feels amazing to have joined Celtic,” Scott said. “It’s a massive club and I’m looking forward to it. I’m here now and I’m happy to be here.

“I can’t wait to get on the pitch. When I went back to Aston Villa for pre-season, I heard Celtic were interested, and I just knew I had to come here.

Mrs. Sinclair
“I had to look at this move and I thought it would be great for me. And because I know the manager and I know what to expect, hopefully I can get off to a flying start.

"I’m just hoping to come here, score some goals, create chances and hopefully excite the fans."


Yeah, good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+