Friday 17 July 2015

Delph speaks

Turncoat cunt, traitorous Fabian Delph has spoken on joining Manchester Fucking City.

"Leaving Aston Villa is the hardest decision I've had to make.

"My decision to stay was based on emotions and feelings for the club, rather than looking at the football opportunity placed in front of me.

"I have been immensely proud to captain such a great club and want to thank everyone at Aston Villa, most importantly the fans, for the amazing support they have shown me during my time there. I am now excited for the future with Manchester City and helping the club to succeed in the coming season and beyond.

"This is a chance to challenge for titles, play Champions League football and
win trophies and it’s also a platform for me to push on to the next level – it’s
an opportunity I want to take with both hands.

“Every time I’ve played against City I’ve been chasing shadows so it’s going to be fantastic to have players such as David Silva, Yaya Toure, Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero on my side now.

“I want to watch them closely in training and during matches, pick things up from them and adapt parts of their game into mine.

“I spoke with Joe Hart when I was with him for England and he was always been telling me how the Club has come on and what City are trying to achieve - and Micah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here.

“I’m looking forward to joining up with the lads in Australia and I can’t wait to get started. One thing I can promise is I’ll never stop working hard for the team and I’m really looking forward to playing in front of the City fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+