Thursday 16 July 2015

Hendrik Almstadt comes on board as Sporting Director

Hendrik
Months after Tom Fox announced he was seeking a Director of Football, he has raided his old club Arsenal to appoint Hendrik Almstadt as "Sporting Director"

It could be an interesting few months ahead as we see if the new bloke works well in concert with Tim Sherwood or ends up treading on his toes.

Tom Fox said: "I'm really pleased to welcome Hendrik to Aston Villa.

"I was able to see first hand the excellent work he did at Arsenal and he will add tremendous value across our entire football set-up."

Almstadt added: "I can't wait to start my new role at Aston Villa.

Tom Fox
"It is a club with huge potential, a rich history and deep roots in Birmingham, the Midlands, and within English and European football.

"I look forward to working again with Tom Fox and to establish a close relationship with the manager, Tim Sherwood."

Timbo toed the party line: "I'm really excited Hendrik is joining.

"We have a lot of work to do at the football club and Hendrik will make the job I have here easier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+