Friday 10 July 2015

What price loyalty? Fabian Delph fucking off to bench warm at Man City

It's being widely reported tonight that Aston Villa's captain Fabian Delph is leaving the club after Manchester City triggered a release clause in his recently signed contract.

Had Delph not signed that contract back in the winter, we would have lost him for nothing this summer any way, so some might say he'd done us a big favour.

Fair enough.

Why then trot out all that bollocks about how we were his club.

"I am a loyal person and committing my future will hopefully show everybody what type of guy I am.

"I feel like this is me - I love the club, I love being here and I want to put 100% into everything I do here. This is my club and I want to be here. That's why I am committing my future."

That's what he said at the time.

We all know what type of guy he is now, don't we?

Nobody is bigger than the Villa. We only want players here that WANT to play for the club.

Good luck Fabian, you're gonna need it.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+